quinta-feira, 20 de outubro de 2011

Careless Wishes

Please take me out of this place
A golden path, such precious waste
Where the storms of life have taken me
Walking in gold but no one to see


The things he saw faded away
From every brick where he walked
Don't you ever ask for a brain!
Reason should not be sought


You cut lumber with rhythm
To beat the heart you do not have
If it is love you want to feel
Sit down and wait for death


Search down in the end of your soul
Cowards always died of old
Courage,
Only lives it stoles
Heroic tales they will never unfold


Go on in this dark broken path
Golden bricks you will find
Grab them and knowledge the fact
Emerald's truth is within my mind...


by Medivh

Notes: I think it's clear even for the ones who read between the lines. I'm starting this new way of doing poetry... based on books and stuff. I think it's Blind Guardian's influence. I think that is kinda boring to always use my feeling in such a crude and explicit way to do poems... like this is more difficult, I need mental planing... "How can I put this feelings and turn this influence upside down in a good way?". I think this question has a seed right here. The "Song of Sardaukar" was only one point of view of Dune series, this one is also a new point of view, but is a twist in the story to.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário