quarta-feira, 23 de março de 2011

The Poison Is Also the Cure

I know a extremely potent poison
Filled with hope and despair
For some a beacon of light
For others and incredible nightmare


Some may search to find a sample
Others may avoid such exposure
I keep some within my temple
Because poison is the cure


Some never asked and got bitten
Others once owned it and failed
I keep fighting and dreaming
To have the chance they never made


Why search for such deadly thing
That take your hopes and hurt your soul?
Because deep within you know
That's something out of your control

Let me warn you about such toxin
That could kill you inside
Its called LOVE
And I once hoped that could be mine.





by Medivh


Notes: Nothing to add, I think I made it pretty clear... It's all about expectations, failures, conformity, giving up - against hope, love and illusion.


2 comentários:

  1. Yeah, love... the real poison and cure to all things in life...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mais vale tarde que nunca, certo? (A)

    Apesar de já estar enjoada do assunto (sim, e possivel estar s enjoada d amor -.-) gostei do poema :D Nem que seja por nao estar a espera que ele fosse o veneno (e o antidoto) =)


    (e nao, nao vou comentar em ingles, apesar de isto estar tudo escrito em ingles :s as horas a que estou a postar isto nao permitem que o cerebro funcione para tanto :x)

    ResponderEliminar